Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quick Note

Just a quick note as life hurries onward...

We've had lots of visitors in the last month. We've had teams from all over-- Canada, Washington state, Pennsylvania, Scotland, France, England, Indiana, New York, South Carolina, and Montana. O, and one more special one all the way from Georgia-- my wonderful boyfriend David! He was only here at my mission station for 4 hours on a Tuesday before going off to another part of the island to work, and then he returned to spend a day with me before flying out. What a blessing to see him, even if it was way too short!

I'm so proud of him! Here's a link to more of the story of his work in Haiti:

And here are a few pictures of the fun we had together: (a nice place to hang out during his brief afternoon visit :)
A visit with my friend Esther and her family:
Some of the sand, shells, and small children that we found on the beach... and that found us!
What a sweet visit! I can't wait for his next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun together (even if it was way to short)! Thanks for sharing pictures :)

Post a Comment