Saturday, November 21, 2009

Important Updates

I'm so sorry that I forgot to mention this! I found out on Tuesday, and Tuesday, I had a very hard time remembering English! :o) 


My dad's prostate biopsies came back negative for CANCER!!! Praise the LORD!!!!! I prayed for that, but really did not expect such wonderful results! Our God still works miracles!! My dad's bladder cancer was all removed with the first procedure, so he'll still need frequent rechecks (q 3 months). But we are so thankful!!! Thank you all for your prayers and sweet, encouraging words!! 


Second, much smaller, update: New blog post on my devotional thoughts page with some thoughts as I see some of the extreme poverty here...
http://chariteservant.blogspot.com/2009/11/si-ou-ka-imajine-if-you-can-imagine.html


Finally, my allergic reaction is a little bit better. I can open both eyes again, almost completely. I'm still not sure what I'm allergic to, but I'm seriously considering a diet of just bread and peanutbutter for the next 2 weeks and slowly phasing foods back in! 


Thanks again for your prayers, and please let me know how I can be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment