Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to HELP!!!!

Wanna be a part of disaster relief?
We (my team and I serving in Haiti) would love to have you come along with us as we care for earthquake victims. How to help:
1.) Prayer-- Your prayers have been powerful and effective... Thank you sooooo much for those!!
2.) Donate-- Another huge assistance is our disaster relief fund. Money translates into food, water, clothing, shelter, and medicines for quake victims. One hundred percent of the donations go directly to our clinic and missions stations to help those in need. For more info, please check out: 
http://www.wesleyan.org/doc/news_article?id=658&src=news


Thank you for all of your notes and encouraging words!! Those have been a huge blessing to me (I almost made that #3 of how you can help... I wouldn't complain if you wanted to write me notes/comments :).

No comments:

Post a Comment